Shaping the future of design and technology
MIxD is an event rooted in the intersection of design and technology, where future and present meet.
MIxD (pronounced “mixed”) at Lawrence Technological University is a full-day event focused on the future of human-computer interaction design. The event is an opportunity to learn and share with people who are creating the future of human computer interaction, transcending disciplines of interaction design, graphic design, game art, industrial design, and automotive design.
Vectorform speakers include:
- Kei Gowda, Executive Technologist at Vectorform and Co-organizer of MIxD
- Ann Kapusta, Director, R&D and Applied Sciences at Vectorform, speaking on “Key Principles of Innovation”
- Asha Shenoy Kudupi, Vectorform intern and U of M student, speaking on “Designing for Accessibility”
- Jon Yablonski, Senior Design Lead at Vectorform, speaking on “The Psychology of Design”
- Date/Time: Friday, March 9, 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Lawrence Technological University, 2100 W. 10 Mile Road in Southfield, MI | Lear Auditorium and T210, College of Architecture & Design Gallery and Auditorium